姓:  名:
当前位置:首页 > 姓氏名人 > 为你介绍泰戈尔诗集英文版《飞鸟集》

为你介绍泰戈尔诗集英文版《飞鸟集》

2018-03-12 10:03:02 来源:随便吧趣名网 责任编辑:趣名网

  泰戈尔用他的哲学赋予了大家许多智慧和灵感,轻轻转身,懒懒地徘徊。突然你的眼睛会被泰戈尔诗集打断,那么泰戈尔诗集英文版《飞鸟集》大家都清楚吗?下面就让小编带大家一起来了解一下吧!

泰戈尔诗集英文版

泰戈尔诗集英文版

  泰戈尔诗集英文版:《飞鸟集》

  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

  夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

  And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

  秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

  如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

  Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

  人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。

  The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

  绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。

  You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

  你微微地笑着,不对我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得很久了。

泰戈尔诗集英文版

泰戈尔诗集英文版

  The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing.

  水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。

  But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.

  但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。

  The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.

  世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。

  We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

  当我们是最为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。

  The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and brings out surprises of beauty.

  雾,像爱情一样,在山峰的心上游戏,生出种种美丽的变幻。

  Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.

  我的朋友,你的语声飘荡在我的心里,像那海水的低吟声缭绕在静听着的松林之间。

  What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?

  这个不可见的黑暗之火焰,以繁星为其火花的,到底是什么呢?

  Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

  使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

  The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses round the old tree.

  无名日子的感触,攀缘在我的心上,正像那绿色的苔藓,攀缘在老树的周身。

  结语:上文是关于泰戈尔诗集英文版《飞鸟集》的相关介绍,相信大家都有了一定的了解,想要了解更多的相关介绍,请继续关注我们的网站内容吧!

关键词

相关阅读